Welcome to Dubai – A city of Skyscrapers!!! On arrival at Dubai, you will be met on arrival outside the arrival gate, by our local representative and you will be transferred to your hotel. Check in to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the vibrant city of Dubai on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel. Later in the morning proceed for half day panoramic city tour of Dubai, Experience the City of Dubai with a visit to famous places like Dubai creek, Gold Souk, Spice Souk, Dubai Museum, See Dubai's most famous landmarks like the sail-shaped Burj-al-Arab and the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque. Learn interesting details about them from your local guide. Be on top of the world at “At the Top” on the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa - the world's tallest structure. Cross the Dubai creek and visit the Spice Souk. Your city tour ends at the glistening Gold Souk. The afternoon is at leisure. In the evening enjoy a Dhow cruise with dinner. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Imagine yourself on having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai creek with Music and Tanura Dance show and a sumptuous buffet dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Dubai.
Dubai - Desert Safari
Enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel. Morning is free at leisure for you to shop to your heart's content. Afternoon proceed for Desert Safari tour. This Dubai desert safari combines an adventurous 4x4 drive across the desert and a relaxing evening of food and entertainment.
Your Dubai safari starts with a 4x4 drive to explore the vast expanse of the desert. Dip low in the deep trenches and rise high on the pinnacle of the dunes. At the camp get a taste of Arabia as you watch the belly dancers perform while you can smoke a flavoured shisha and relish a delicious barbeque. Get beautiful henna designs on your hands or try out traditional Arabic dresses. A day spent exploring the finer nuances of the desert with an ample supply of entertainment; this Dubai tour will be unforgettable!
Return to Dubai. Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai.
Dubai - Leisure Time
Enjoy your buffet breakfast at the hotel. The day is free for you to explore the city on your own or you can shop to your heart’s content - With over 20 shopping malls to choose from, the shopping choice are far and varied and your shopping is nothing less than spectacular and with so many options you will definitely find what you want? Overnight stay at your hotel in Dubai.
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and you will be transferred in time to the Dubai airport to board your scheduled flight back to Hometown.
- Accommodation for 04 nights with daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure transfers on shared basis by Air Con coaches.
- All sightseeing and excursion on shared basis by Air Con coaches.
- All entrance fees to excursions and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- DUBAI - Admiral Plaza or similar
** The hotel displayed above reflect the level of quality and location offered. If not available at the time of booking, we will provide a similar hotel. **
- International air ticket with Airport taxes
- Visa charges.
- Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals, other than those specified in the includes column
- Sightseeing’s, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary
- Additional transfers or entrance fees to places of visit not included in the tours
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, table drinks, mini bar charges, optional excursions and any items of a personal nature
- Cost of optional tour/s if any, Water sports, Video Camera Permits etc.
- Late Check-out & Early Check – In charges
- Any compulsory room / Peak period supplements during the tour, as well as surcharges applicable during Christmas, New Year, Peak Season, Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs which are not included in the above rates
- City Tax / Tourism Tax, wherever applicable, payable directly at the time of check out.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Government Services Tax @ 5% applicable extra on the final billing.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are based on per person basis with minimum 02 adults traveling.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice & rooms are subject to availability at the time of final booking.
- In case of unavailability of any of the above mentioned hotel/s at the time of booking, a similar category of hotel will be used. Any upgrade will be charged extra over & above the given cost.
- Rates are valid for Indian National only.
- Final tour confirmation on receipt of full advance payment only.
- Any hike/s in Fuel charges, Govt. taxes, Hotel taxes, etc. the same would be charged accordingly over and above the package rates.
- For Child Without Bed (CNB), the food charges if applicable has to be settled directly with the hotel as on actual, unless specified.
- Any cost arising due to political disturbances, acts of God, weather conditions, riots, flight delays or cancellation, etc. will have to borne by the guest as on actual.
- All above tour itineraries are suggestive only and may change. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing
- In an unlikely event of a customer being dissatisfied over anything, it should be brought to our notice immediately for rectification. No post tour complaints will be considered.
- City tours [Seat in coach or Private] may involve a compulsory shopping stop as decided by the tour guide conducting the tour. TRINITY Air Travel & Tours Pvt. Ltd. is not associated with this shopping drop [directly or indirectly] and does not vouch for the goods / services / costs of the products available at these shops”